Raul Valverde is a Spanish multimedia artist based in New York. His projects are context-specific and respond to the temporal and spatial conditions in which they are displayed. Interested in the construction of art-environments and viewer participation, Valverde’s work provides a staged experience of perception. His installations, videos, and computer-generated artworks are situated in the intersection of photography, architecture, and sculpture. Full biography.
– Dialogue de l’ombre double, Alcobendas, Madrid.
– Never Take a Vacation with an Artist Who Collects the Same Stuff You Do, ISCP, NYC
– The Artist and His Museum, La Nacional, New York.
– Private Eyes, MOUNTAIN, Brooklyn, New York.
– MvVO Ad Art Show, Sotheby’s NYC